SmarTots, Beijing's hottest startup, is growing and we're looking for rockstar talent to join the team
We are inspiring a new way for parents to connect to their kids' education! At the heart of SmarTots is the idea that kids are naturally inquisitive and, therefore, wonderful learners. Our mantra is, "Connect & Learn," and we are giving parents the tool to do just that. By creating a mobile app space where parents experience their children's creations instantaneously on mobile devices, we are helping families grow and learn together.
We are a startup company that is fast growing, well-funded, and committed to building an all-star, multinational team. We are a company favoring those who take charge over those who follow. We reward taking risks for innovation and growth. We are leading the way toward an educational mobile app revolution.
Join the SmarTots team and experience the best perks in Beijing!
- -Competitive salary and bonus options
- -International, fun, and open-minded environment
- -Awesome new office space in downtown Beijing
- -Access to the latest technology--we have more iPhones and iPads than employees
- -The opportnity to expand your knowledge of web and mobile technology
- -The experience of working for the 2011 winner of the GMIC, G-Start Up competition (Asia's largest mobile conference)
- -Fast personal growth. We are growing fast as a company and want each team member to grow with us.
In addition to the perks listed above, some are measured solely by our infectious spirit. We motivate each other with events like Monday team lunches and celebrations when the company reaches milestones. These are moments you must experience to understand the unique value of being part of the SmarTots team.
Happy, connected families.
To create a fun, inspiring place to learn and grow together.
At SmarTots, we believe that technology is becoming an increasingly integral part of our lives for learning, communicating, and entertaining. SmarTots knows that in today's world, technology is not always viewed in a positive light. Here, we strive to use technology for good and not evil by acting as the link between parents and their children. We want to be there to help raise successful learners on mobile devices.
As many of us are parents ourselves, we believe in setting a good example for our children to follow. Our company values reflect the lessons we try to instill in our kids.
1. Do What Makes You Happy – Work is hard, so it only makes sense for us to focus on what we are passionate about and that makes us happy.
2. Care for Others – It is great to do what makes us happy, but what if it makes me happy right now to pinch my little sister? Sometimes we need a reminder that other people matter too, whether they are teammates, our app users, our partners in development … or even our little sister.
3. Try it--You Might Like It – At SmarTots, we are doing things that haven’t been done before, so there are times when we have to take chances and just do it! (with a little help from Nike)
4. Learning is Awesome – Some people think learning is something that happens just at school; we see it differently. Learning is all around us everyday. We learn from everything we do.
5. Do Your Best – No one is perfect and we all make mistakes. The important thing is when we do something, we do it with our whole heart.
6. Be a Little Better Every Day – This is the little brother of "Do Your Best." Even though we cannot be perfect, we can learn, improve, and keep getting better, bit by bit.
7. Help and Share – Around here we say, "if one of us wins, we all win.” The best way to do this is to share what we learn. If someone is facing a challenge, we face it together.
8. Have Fun! – Do all of the above with a smile on your face and a lot of laughter. If you focus on that, it will make each day a great one. And one more thing … tag, you’re it!
While prior qualifications are important, the fundamental prerequisite is the willingness to learn, adapt, and thrive in an accelerated work environment.
Become part of SmarTots’ innovation and success; apply today!
- 1. Submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2. Include the name of the desired position in the subject
- 3. We will notify you once we have reviewed your information
- 4. If you have any inquiries, contact us directly at +86 10 6407 8199